Duty Cycle Meter / A/F Ratio Meter

Aaron Willis darkmonahue at awwwsome.com
Fri Jan 8 08:05:34 GMT 1999

Haven't been followignthis thread too closely, so I'm not sure if
you've discussed commercially available units yet.  I found this in the
Racer Wholesale catalog ('97, p. 87), looking for the Air/Fuel Meter
mentioned with the snake oil / polish discussion.

NEW INJECTOR AIR/FUEL RATIO MONITOR

"This new Injector Air/Fuel Monitor not only will help you tune your
air/fuel ratio but monitors your engines injection system
simultaneously.  This unit precisely monitors your injectors duty
cycles.  As you add headers, cams, bigger turbo, etc., you can monitor
the air/fuel mixture and injector performance.  As the engine leans out
and your injector duty cycle reaches 100%, it's time for bigger
injectors or more flow through the system.  This unit can save you
thousands of dollars in the trial-and-error of replacing expensive
injectors and expensive engine parts.  The unit works on virtually any
type of electronic fuel injection and comes with easy-to-follow
instructions."

TPI Air/Fuel Ratio Monitor...AUT-9902  $99.95
TBI Air/Fuel Ratio Monitor...AUT-9903  $99.95
Weld-on fitting.............K85-21688  $3.91
O2 sensor plug..............K85-21686  $3.55
High Resolution O2 Sensor....AUT-9900  $57.95

   Looks interesting to me.  Hopefully this will prove worthwhile to
someone.  Has anyone had any experience with thes units?
   Sorry if this has been discussed already.

Aaron

ICQ # 27386985