ECM connector cleaner

Wen Yen Chan chanwe at ecf.utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 8 18:23:56 GMT 1999

Hello,

Poly Phenyl Ether seems to work well. Stabilant 22A works even better but
is bloody expensive. I prefer Stabilant 22A as it is a non conductive
liquid which becomes conductive when there is arcing between the contacts.
I use Stabilant 22A at work on connectors which are worn out but a real
pain to replace (200 pin connectors between rows of surface mount parts
for example).

Wen