Photo Radar

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Fri Jan 8 21:58:29 GMT 1999

On Fri, 8 Jan 1999, David Sagers wrote:

> Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 13:56:20 -0700
> From: David Sagers <dsagers at ci.west-valley.ut.us>
> To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject: Re: Photo Radar
>
> It is in most US States, but it's much cheaper than a moving violation ticket.  Also, this infraction is not aggressively enforced,

in the Ottawa Can. area it seems that if you didn't make the cop drop his
doughnut he wont bother you

> uh guyz.
>
> check w/ u'r state to see if altering u'r
> license plate is illegal.
>
> over here even obsuring it w/ a bike rack is
> grounds for a ticket.

strange for the last two weeks my tracker has been coat in ice

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8