Photo Radar

todd israels israels at MNSi.Net
Fri Jan 8 23:33:40 GMT 1999

At 10:43 PM 1/7/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Got a 3M P/N for the stuff?
>/Marc
>
>----------

	I have heard a roumor that several layers of clearcoat applied to the
plate will give a simmilar result.  Mutch like you can see the rool if you
look directly at a rool of plastic film(seran wrap) but the rool soon
disapears as it rool away.  Dont know any details except a comment of 2
cans per plate.
	A bike rack mounted on the hitch will work as well and probably not get
the police excited very often.

		Todd Israels