749 calibration in a 730

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Jan 9 14:41:46 GMT 1999

Well, after finding some faulty hardware, I got the syclone calibration
to run in a 730 ecm.  Doing so moved some pinouts about, for TCC,
and VSS, but it is seen by diacom, and things look ok.  I haven't
attempted to make this a legal calibration, so I'm ignoring the
air management valves, and EGR for now, but all the engine stuff
looks to be running right, and TCC works.
  I'll post a summary later today/tomorrow, but just had to babble/brag a
bit about it........
Bruce          When sharper Cone Shaped Hats are worn, it'll be done
                    here first.........