ECM connector cleaner

Wen Yen Chan chanwe at ecf.utoronto.ca
Sat Jan 9 19:50:46 GMT 1999

Hello,

I got my can at Electrosonic. They have 5 locations in Canada. The Toronto
branch is at 1100 Gordon Baker Rd,  Willowdale, Ontario,  M2H 3B3. Their
phone number is 416-494-1555 or 416-494-1555 (fax). Shipping is usually
overnight. Here are the cat #s:

	P.P.E.  -   801B-125G
	Stab. 22A  - stabilant22a

Stabilant 22a is manufactured by D.W. Electrochemicals Ltd. 97 Newkirk
Road North , Unit 3, Richmond Hill Ontario Canada, L4c3g4.