Fp regulator mods

Clarence Wood clarencewood at centuryinter.net
Mon Jan 11 22:10:33 GMT 1999

  Yes, 6 psi FP for every 1 psi boost.  I am basing this on Corky Bell's recommendation.  I have a friend who is running an L28ET (Nissan 2.8, in-line 6, FI, turbo) who is using Bell's BDFPR which is a 6:1 and he gets 17 psi of boost using stock injectors; his fuel pump has 110-120 cut off, GPH=60-70.  Seems a little high to me also, and to everyone I talk to, but I spoke to Corky Bell and he said that is what was needed.