EFI system plans.

Al Lipper alipper at cardozo.org
Tue Jan 12 18:32:21 GMT 1999

Mike, thanks for your interest.  I would very much be interested in further
developing the system into a marketable product.  As it is, it has all the
features of Holley's Projection Di and more (not including electronic
ignition).  In fact, I carefully examined the holley system when I
developed it.  It even reads in the lookup tables that the Holley system
uses and converts them to its own tables (which have greater resolution).

In general, the system runs quite well, with improved power and performance
right up to wide-open throttle.  The 8051 assembly work it needs is pretty
minimal (I did most of it, and this was my first experience with 8051).  I
hope I didn't scare people off with the warning about it not being a ready
to build and run system - this is a bit of an exaggeration as it's really
pretty complete, but it does require some knowledge of EFI and computers to
get it going.  What I posted was the basic info on the system, but I
certainly would be happy to provide more details for anyone who wishes.
Please send replies to both my email (efi at cardozo.org) and the newsgroup.
Thanks.

					Al