Fp regulator mods (HELP)

Clarence Wood clarencewood at centuryinter.net
Wed Jan 13 15:36:44 GMT 1999

  I have contacted Hydraulics Analysis in Corinth Miss. and asked them about the industrial control valve with balanced port.  Here is what he said:  He had never heard of a balanced port, not that it didn't exist, just that he didn't know what it was.
  The minimum pressure for the valves were 500psi.
  He asked if the it was a three port valve: in, out, pilot.
  I read, to him, Greg's description of a balanced port valve and he didn't know what that was and asked if a pilot operated valve was the same as balanced port valve.  He said that the problem may be in semantics, that it could be called something else.
  He said he would check through his books and see what he could find; I am to call he back tomorrow.
  Can anybody give me some more specific information on finding a pilot operated industrial control valve with balanced ports??