93 Z disassembly - I have jsrs to non prom location.

Mike Pitts mpitts at ns-alpha.emi.net
Thu Jan 14 12:55:06 GMT 1999

My guess is that the JSR's into the $5000 locations are used
for test equipment.  Is there a check for a particular word at $5000
which sets a bit if present?   Then if the bit is set the routines are
called?  Normally, the equipment isn't present so the routines are
never called.

The TCC in my 93 is activated by setting a PWM output (at $306A)
to 100% DC.

-Mike
Mike Pitts
Delray Beach, FL