GM TPI in the 400 SBC

Charles Brooks cbrooks1 at mail.tqci.net
Thu Jan 14 21:02:07 GMT 1999

Yeah, it's quite torquey (Technical term :) in it's current state.
I'm willing to lose  a little at the higher RPM's for the gain in
torque down low along with the flatter torque curve, better
mileage, and driveability.  Since it looks like I have access to
equipment and people who know how to operate it I think I would
like to learn how to tweak the stock PROM to get what I need. Once
I'm a little more confident maybe I'll switch to a fully
programmable EFI system.

Charles