ECU6 EFI system construction

Al Lipper alipper at cardozo.org
Fri Jan 15 01:05:23 GMT 1999

Mike, you have some good ideas about a display.  Actually, you have some
very good ideas about the display.  I ahd also planned to incorporate at
least a small LCD display, and incorporated an expansion connector on the
board for just that purpose.  It's the one that doesn't actually go
anywhere, but has 8 CPU I/O bits and Vcc.  I'll put you down for as someone
who can potentially help.

			Al