ECU6 EFI system construction

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Fri Jan 15 02:37:57 GMT 1999

> Mike, you have some good ideas about a display.  Actually, you have some
> very good ideas about the display.  I ahd also planned to incorporate at
> least a small LCD display, and incorporated an expansion connector on the
> board for just that purpose.  It's the one that doesn't actually go
> anywhere, but has 8 CPU I/O bits and Vcc.  I'll put you down for as someone
> who can potentially help.

I haven't been following this thread (or any thread for that
matter) as much as I'd like, however I did download your
work Al to see what you've done and how you've done it.
While my interest is primarily PC based EFI for a variety of
reasons, I too am interested in displaying the
performance/status of the powertrain/vehicle to the driver
via LCD panels, in fact, I purchased from www.eio.com two
such $99 5.5" sharp NTSC displays in hopes of doing so.  I
intended at one time to utilize those old VIC chips from the
Commodore 64, as I had a few lying around as replacements,
but I can't seem to find the chips.  I wouldn't mind
participating in this if this shall be considered a group
participation thing.  ALso, very interested in the EFI of
course.

--
Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606