Low Pressure Transducers

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Sat Jan 16 05:15:51 GMT 1999

>Joel,
>Has anyone answered your post about low pressure transducers?
>
>I want to come up with a tool that will let me run tiny tubing to various
>points on and in my truck, to locate and measure areas of hi and lo
>aerodynamic pressure.  Actual values are not too important - just pressure
>at one location relative to another location.
>
>Would like to hear if you receive any leads.

Mamac Systems--Minneapolis-(800) 843-5116 Model PR-274 or PR-275 have full
scale ranges down to as low as  0--0.1" H2O for about $150. Sur they can be
had in 24vdc supply, dunno about 12vdc tho.

Ashcroft also goes down to about this range, choice of 0.25%, 0.5%, or 1%
accuracy, depending on $$$, but reasonably competitive with Mamac.

Dwyer is a third name.

Regards, Greg