TCC switch & questions..... New Car Classification/Name

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Jan 17 20:22:49 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Barry Tisdale <btisdale at cybersol.com>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Sunday, January 17, 1999 3:01 PM
Subject: Re: TCC switch & questions.....

>Bruce -
>
>Thanks for the detailed explanation; I get the picture now, and agree w/
what you said.  Think I'll drop the TCC lockup, as this vehicle's my daily
transportation, not a race machine.

>As an afterthought, how about interrupting the ignition circuit, i.e.,
killing the engine for maybe 50msec, whilst the TCC's locking up?

Piece of cake if your working with a ecm that controls tranny
functions, oh, thata be a PCM, gee they do that already, hmmm.
Rumor has it thou they reduce timing rather than interupt
the actual ignition firing.
Bruce          Well Doc has named my Firebird,, since it's not Pro
                    Stock, or Pro Street, or Pro Cruise, and as nutty
                    the ecm project has gotten, it's called  Pro Zac

snip