Astro ECM

rauscher at icst.com rauscher at icst.com
Mon Jan 18 15:06:21 GMT 1999

Was wondering if someone could help. I was at the
'U-pull-it' this weekend getting the final parts
for my EFI system.

Looking for a spare '747 ECM, I pulled from an
Astro van an ECM that wasn't what I expected.
I didn't get the year on the Astro van.

I don't remember the number too well, but it was
something like:

    124x136 The 'x' being a number.

It had the same form factor as a '747, so I pulled
the PROM cover. It had a masked ROM in the holder,
along with the resister pack, just like the '747.
I put the cover back and left it there, as I found
a true '747.

Is this possibly an updated version of the '747?
Should I have gotten it? What was it?

BobR.