Astro ECM

Ward Spoonemore spoonie at deltanet.com
Mon Jan 18 16:09:32 GMT 1999

There are only tow possible "122xxxx" ECM's in Astro's, the 1227747 and
1228062.
1227747 in Astro's 87 - 90
1228062 in Astro's 88 - 91

The 1227747 is more popular in standard duty (GVWW lt 8500 lbs) 5.0l & 5.7l
equipped C/K trucks, 86 - 92.

The 1227747 is calibration template type $42
the 1228062 is calibration template type $4E

Both types have the same hardware but different firmware and thus different
calibration lay outs.

Ward