DIS Integration

Tedscj at aol.com Tedscj at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 18:50:30 GMT 1999

In a message dated 1/18/99 9:15:17 AM Eastern Standard Time, pford at qnx.com
writes:

<< how are you handling advance? I'm trying to pin the cavaler (sp??) dis
 module on my Landrover ( getting rid of the @#$!$# lucas stuff) and the
 engine is down abit in the advance with just the dis built in adv.

I have installed the entire system on my car including computer ('7730), all
sensors, etc.  The computer is also controlling the fuel injection.
My original system was a bosch L-Jet.
The whole thing works pretty well, but I need to make some slight changes to
the fuel map.  However, I haven't bought a prom-burner-reader yet.  As long as
it stays in closed loop, every thing is fine.  When It goes into open loop, it
goes pretty rich (better than lean!) The BLM system only has 2 cells.  Idle
and Go!  This doesn't help the computer adjust to my fuel curve very well.

Ted