DFI info

Charles Brooks cbrooks1 at mail.tqci.net
Mon Jan 18 21:56:39 GMT 1999

Well, mostly because that's what was recommended to me. Can you point
me toward some literature that compares the two? I'd like to see an
unbiased comparison but I've been unable to dig one up. I assumed
(Along with the advice I was given) that going sequential reduced
fuel consumption and emissions while improving idle quality and
performance all by a good margin. Is this wrong, or exagerated?

Charles Brooks