Mopar PCM help request

Terry_Sare at dell.com Terry_Sare at dell.com
Tue Jan 19 15:11:38 GMT 1999

Check and see if your book wiring diagram list a CCD bus. If so, then all
the stuff in the instrument panel is driven by the engine computer through
that bus. I have a 98 Quad Cab and found this out when looking for the tach
signal.

Anybody know anything about this bus -- it is 2 wire balanced pair, maybe
CAN or SCI protocol?

tks
ts