HALP dribbling Thanks everyone

Ross Corrigan zxv at istar.ca
Tue Jan 19 20:53:48 GMT 1999

>What we are gonna try and the CO meter likes it
>is creating a massive air leak. HC goes up
>but should be tolerable.

That could be a common fix of drilling 2 small holes in your primary
throttle plate as described by Roe etc for Qjet's having a hard time
staying in the idle circuit.  I can look up the specifics at home if you're
interested, just jumped in on this from work and only have this email so
maybe this was already mentioned..

good luck, I have to have mine aircared w/in 3 wks as well.

>Just hope the smog guys don't see it

Thankfully my pass/fail is only based on the sniffer and visuals only serve
as recc'd'n's to fix if it does fail the sniffer.

Not one smog item (cannister/cat/pump nada) on my 327 280ZX and a little
fiddling gets it through our sniffer's.  Limits aren't very picky till
later 80's etc in our area.

Ross Corrigan
mailto:zxv at istar.ca