Non EFI, but could not resist sharing!!!

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Wed Jan 20 03:51:39 GMT 1999

Hi, all--

After thinking some more on the little thing I wasted bandwidth with this
AM, it occurred to me that we could propose a way for our fine senators to
settle two major hassles--let slick stay in office, and let Microsoft out
of the anti-trust suit against it if slick will agree to appoint Gates, and
Gates will agree to serve as the head of the NHTSA for the balance of
slick's term!

Consider (from the first post):

 6.  Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, reliable, five
times as fast, and twice as easy to drive, but would only run on 5% of the
roads.

I would certainly be willing to impale an apple on my hood ornament in
order to be able to drive five times as fast, even if only on 5% of the
roads!! :-)

Regards, Greg