Injector Voltage

ron.boley ron.boley at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 20 04:16:14 GMT 1999

Curt,

They are typically driven from the battery rail (12-14.5v) and switched
through a transistor in basic form.  Design and technology varies from
OEM to OEM.

Keep in mind that you don't want to overheat the injector. Keeping a
liquid running through the injector helps keep it cool.  If your
technical or have a technical buddy it may be easy to rig up a test
circuit to do the pulsing.

Best of luck
Ron