ECU6 EFI system construction

Ronald T. Webb rwebb at ptialaska.net
Wed Jan 20 06:21:49 GMT 1999

--------------72D4BA2A4234EE25C73AD49F

Mike Pilkenton wrote:

>  Al,  I checked out this site that Ron mentioned and it looks very
> promising.  For these prices, it seems almost too costly to reinvent
> the processor PCB.  I never heard any other feedback postings but what
> do you all think about using one of these off-the-shelf boards (cheap,
> upgradable, and available now) and then just designing an I/O board to
> mate to it?

If it helps, I am currently using one of their products for a remote
monitoring project at work. I've had real good luck with the company.

The boards can be had based on the 87535 - which is a virtual clone of
the '552. It also comes with small C assembler, basic, and forth.- on
top of that, there are drivers for keypad and LCD display (in C and
forth) .

all for $79 - hard to pass up

--------------72D4BA2A4234EE25C73AD49F

&nbsp;
I checked out this site that Ron mentioned and it looks very promising.&nbsp;
For these prices, it seems almost too costly to reinvent the processor
PCB.&nbsp; I never heard any other feedback postings but what do you all