Bosch ecu question

Daniel R. Henriksson rotax at ludd.luth.se
Thu Jan 21 00:00:12 GMT 1999

According to LS:
> I have idenitcal question on the Motronic DME 0261 200 088
> and KLR 0227 400 145 units from Porsche 951 (944T)
>
> MCU??? markings DME:
> iB 57312  8738
>
> MCU??? markings KLR:
> iB 57391  8721
>
> Anybody dissassembled Bosch ECU's?

Well, i've done some work on the 0261 200 012 box,
it's a first generation Motronic found on turbo Volvos.

You can see some of my work at:
www.ludd.luth.se:/~rotax/motronic.html

I'm currently working on a LH-Jetronic box (0280 000 534),
this system comes from a Saab 9000 Turbo.

Info about my findings will soon be available at:
www.ludd.luth.seL/~rotax/lh-jetronic.html

> How about AFM to MAF replacement in software?

Well, i've started to build a converter-box, based on a PIC16C74
processor, nothing finished yet.

Do you have a bin file of your Motronic PROM?
I might be able to tell what type of CPU your box uses by looking
at the code.

/Daniel Henriksson