DFI, Batch Fire, and other myths

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at mtco.com
Thu Jan 21 04:16:17 GMT 1999

Ward Spoonemore wrote:

> Tom
> Your Edelbrock ProFlo is typical on several other EFI system's
> actualy the tests I have run show little on no differace between L/R and
> other systems.
> In fact all EFI are on almost 100% at or near WOT.
> Ward

There is an ongoing discussion about the need to inject all (or most) of the
fuel while the intake valve is open, probably starting before the valve
opens and ending before it is closed. It would require large P&H injectors
and lotta of pressure.

Any ideas or comments (or experiences).     Regards  Tom