TPI on a 406

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Jan 21 04:55:00 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Brooks <cbrooks1 at mail.tqci.net>
To: DIY_EFI Fuel Injection List <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 1999 7:12 PM
Subject: TPI on a 406

I'd check the pinout real close, the 6870, and 165 both have two
connector ecms, and maybe someone threw the 165 inna pile,
thinking it was the same thing.  I don't know if there is a
difference in pinouts, but if the harness doesn't match the
pinout for a 165 then that's you answer, there is a 165 pinout
at 332 FTP.
   I've seen mechanical misfits at years ends, but never
emissions stuff.
Bruce