heated O2 sensor circuit question

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Thu Jan 21 09:21:29 GMT 1999

Don't know what you're driving, but I mounted the O2 sensor in my
pickup in the base of the LH collector, and it doesn't seem to fall
out of closed loop at the stoplights.

To answer your question, the GM sensors were wired to key on power,
and you need to make sure that the exhaust system is grounded to the
block if there isn't an exclusive heater ground.
Shannen