TPI on a 406

Charles Brooks cbrooks1 at mail.tqci.net
Thu Jan 21 19:56:06 GMT 1999

I just talked to the guy I bought the stuff from. He said the manifold
is from a 1985 motor (bolts right up to my 406)and the rest of the
stuff is from a 1988 IROC Camaro. I was under the impression it came
off of a Vette but that seems to have been a mis-communication between
the two of us. No biggie, it's going to have a custom PROM one way or
the other.

Charles Brooks