Heated Oxygen Sensor

Ward Spoonemore spoonie at deltanet.com
Fri Jan 22 05:45:27 GMT 1999

Several GM app's have the o2 in only one side, but this is not a good idea
since one side tends to run hotter than the other, and thus different o2
results, which side would you choose, Which evee  one you picked woul not be
optimum.

I have the same instalation im my 95 Tahoe, and its a winner. This is the
last of the Lo5 engines for ever !
Ward