Another Non EFI Question

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jan 22 13:00:04 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Fenske <pfenske at bcit.bc.ca>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Friday, January 22, 1999 3:01 AM
Subject: Another Non EFI Question

If the gears have been run (used) even with the correct shm, they may
make some noise.  The more hypoid to the gear set the less critical
it is.  Meaning on a straight bevel gear set it matters more than on a
hypoid.
   A thou, I wouldn't worry over.  But, if you/customer is a perfectionist
might not be happy.
Bruce