dual spray injectors

Ord Millar ord at aei.ca
Fri Jan 22 16:03:24 GMT 1999

Hi - I am just returning to the list; I was previously a lurker here but other interests got in the way for a while.

Does anyone know where I can find some injectors that spray two cones?
Alternately, how about an injector where the spray is at a small (15 degree) angle relative to the body?
Or, in a perfect world, one that does both?  (Two cones, at an angle).
Worst case, I can try to work with some sort of deflector.

I am working on a project to deliver fuel at both valves on a multi-valve head.

Thanks,

Ord