Prom dates, er codes

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Fri Jan 22 16:56:54 GMT 1999

Could I bother you for some info on a 16196397  BKWX   ECM  it has was looks
like a small  cal pak  16171749   and under this number 1034148. It is a
under hood ECM and has an access door for the calpak.  The guy that gave it
to me  thinks it is off of a 96 camaro R/S with a V6.   Thanks for the help
Don