water injection But preturbo

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Fri Jan 22 20:12:02 GMT 1999

Hi There
 Sorry to dig up the same old thread but has anyone tried water injection
in the exhaust?? correct me if I'm wrong but if you injected water ( not
much) it turns into steam ( around 700X volume increase { foggy where i
got that number}) and the turbo should spool up pretty fast. I don't see
this as a full time thing but as a way to fight turbo lag

btw I've learned alot lurking here

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8