dual spray injectors

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at idirect.com
Fri Jan 22 21:55:14 GMT 1999

Gary, would it be possible to redirect the flow even slightly with a
deflector, without creating globs of fuel?  What about a deflector with
holes and patterns and such?  I am just wondering aloud because it would be
nice to find a way to deflect fuel into a more favourable trajectory when
"EFI'ing" non EFI manifolds.  Anybody thoughts?

Thanks;
Walt.