Those Holden Bins I uploaded are N.G.

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Fri Jan 22 22:10:40 GMT 1999

Oops, seems I may have stuffed up with some previously uploaded Bins, I
thought they were all 27256, seems the auto trans ones must be 27512's.

This would include - BLCB, BWFU, and BWCS9976. Sorry if this has caused
any drama's for anybody, I'm pretty sure the Manual Bins are O.K as the
checksum works.

I'll have to re-read the others I uploaded, in the mean time the
BLCC5074.BIN Auto Bin I recently uploaded should be 100% O.K.

Check out from $4660 onwards, plain text!!!.

Bye

Ross