dual spray injectors

Charles Brooks cbrooks1 at mail.tqci.net
Sat Jan 23 00:33:52 GMT 1999

I was wondering why you wanted to re-direct the spray pattern. If your going to
convert a manifold, how about milling the proper angle into the manifold the
first time?  If it looks like there will not be enough material to hold the
bosses you can add material (by welding) to the area where you need the
injector bosses located.

Charles Brooks