dual spray injectors

Ord Millar ord at aei.ca
Sat Jan 23 14:19:28 GMT 1999

Mike,

Right now, I have 24 pound/hour injectors (DENSO for Ford), in the 14 Ohm
range.  I wouldn't want to go much over 30# at this time.  Fitting the
existing fuel rails would be a big plus.  These are the ones with O-Ring
seals at each end, ~14mm diameter, 84mm length (seal to seal).

Because the existing injector is so well places, I am starting to think that
I might be better off to add a second set.  Does anyone know if there are
smallish ones, for about 12-15 pounds/hour that Ford uses anywhere?

BTW:  Can someone give me a conversion factor to get from cm3/minute to
lbs/hour?

Thanks,
Ord