Bosch ecu question

John Andrianakis John.Andrian at usa.net
Sat Jan 23 20:27:56 GMT 1999

LS wrote:

> I have idenitcal question on the Motronic DME 0261 200 088
> and KLR 0227 400 145 units from Porsche 951 (944T)
>
> MCU??? markings DME:
> iB 57312  8738
>
> MCU??? markings KLR:
> iB 57391  8721
>
> Anybody dissassembled Bosch ECU's?
>
> Fooled around with prom tables (fuel timing boost)?
>
> How about AFM to MAF replacement in software?
>
>                   Thanks Len.
I havent worked on that particular one but I found a prom file from the
fuel ecu and it looks simple. Cant realy tell without the emulator on a
working car.A friend is putting together a 944t and I will be checking
it out soon.I will post my findings asap.
I have worked on Bosch ecus from Fiat Punto GTs,Audi A4 turbo and some
late model BMW.
Most of the time I deal with Magneti Marelli ecus and some Weber.
John Andrianakis.