Those Holden Bins I uploaded are N.G.

Mike trinity at golden.net
Sun Jan 24 00:31:57 GMT 1999

>I thought I wrote that info up, anyway, it's from a 1994 model Holden
>Commodore (no VIN avail), with 5L V8 (Not a 305 Chev), 4spd Auto Trans.

Sorry. Musta missed that.

>I'm
>not sure on the PCM numbers but it has 2 plugs, a 24pin and 32pin, larger
>than an 808, a P5 maybe?.
>
>I found the checksum is stored at $6006+$6007, add all bytes from $5000 to
>$FFFF then subtract bytes $6000 - $6007.
>
>How bout Zipping that disassemble up and sharing?.

Done. Look for "blcclst.zip" (198739 bytes) in the incoming directory.

The ZIP contains 2 files. One is the .lst file which is the raw assembler
listing as run through my home-brew HC11 disassembler. Keep in mind a few
things:

1) The disassembler doesn't know about tables it encounters in the code and
just disassembles them too, sometimes causing minor misalignment errors
after the table. These misalignments never last more than a few bytes. I've
gone through and tried to identify most in-line tables by removing the
mnemonics beside them and fixing any slight misalignments that I noticed.
Some may still exist.

2) Because the processor is probably a later generation than the HC11, there
might be opcodes that aren't included in the HC11 set that are found in the
binary. I didn't immediately notice any but, again, some may exist.

3) I went through the raw binary and identified 4 main code blocks at 1000h,
1801h, 5000h and 9000h. I didn't notice others. If you find any, let me know.

The listing file is "blcc.lst", is quite large (some 15000 lines and 677038
bytes.)

The second file is a convenient tabulation of the complete image allowing
easy identification of bytes found at arbitrary locations. You'll see what I
mean when you see it. It's "blcc.tbl", is 2424 lines and 165617 bytes in size.

Both are plain ASCII text. Hopefully all the tab-stops and stuff line-up...

--
 Mike