FW: Electronic timing advance

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jan 25 14:27:17 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: rauscher at icst.com <rauscher at icst.com>
To: DIY_EFI at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <DIY_EFI at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Monday, January 25, 1999 9:15 AM
Subject: Re: FW: Electronic timing advance

At one time I had a dozen or so esc on the bench, what exactly do you need
to know?.
In crash testing them, using a 555 to generate the KS they all seemed to
listen
to 2 frequencies.
If you want I think I got the diagrams for the 555s to generate the KS
signals.
The 555 generators kinda overwhelm the ESC so the results aren't terribly
accurate, if your tuning them.
Bruce