Switch Pitch TH-400 (was something else)

Guenther,Max Mguenther at ASCO.COM
Mon Jan 25 18:07:09 GMT 1999

I know Poston Enterprises in Atmore Al. sold them as well.  Also may
want to check with TA Performance in Scottsdale AZ.  .  Poston had good
service, I usually buy from them.  Look in the back of muscle car mags
for a phone #, dont have one on me.  Kenne Bell seemed to be getting
more into the Turbo 6 market and left the old stuff behind(cant really
blame em'  not as many people hot roddin the 425 or 455 as there used to
be)