Chip pack

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jan 25 18:29:17 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Guenther,Max <Mguenther at ASCO.COM>
To: 'diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu' <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Monday, January 25, 1999 11:06 AM
Subject: Chip pack

Yep, if it's got some clear goo type stuff on it that's part of the Knock
sensor
filtering.  If you do a search for syty  at their home page flip to chip
guide,
and you can see what if looks like to make sure it's oem
Bruce        The two smaller chips (plastic) is a netres, and the ceramic
one is
                more knock sensor stuff.  The eprom is soldered in........