DFI, Batch Fire, and other myths

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Jan 26 02:31:05 GMT 1999

Clarence Wood wrote:

> Thank you Shannon!!
>   I have all the material to make the unit!  One question: I assume that the timer was used on the pump, but, in any case, how long would you let the engine run for a 6 cylinder engine?
>   I guess I have another question: is it O2 safe?
>   And another question: how big is the tank?
>

>From memory, the tank is 5 gallons.  Run time depends on condition of
the engine, maximum timer setting was one hour.  Minimum 1/2 hour with
cleaner circulating through fuel rail, and engine off.  Remember to
connect pressure and return lines as close to the engine as possible.
Routing is shown here:
http://www.motorvac.com/Professional%20Section/engine%20connections%20gas.htm
Yes, is sensor safe.
Shannen