Switch Pitch

Gwyn Reedy mgr at mgrcorp.com
Tue Jan 26 20:45:33 GMT 1999

You learn a lot - I always figured the switch pitch was to help the Buick
dealers who had been selling shiftless Dynaflow for 15 years. Since the only
vehicle I had seen it on was a Buick Special (A-Body).

By the way, toward the end of the DynaFlow era, how many vane positions
could the converter be set to? Three at least. Or was it some kind of
infinitely variable position?

Interesting technology.

I agree with the gent who wold like a variable pitch, locking converter.
Would be quite handy.

Gwyn Reedy
Brandon, Florida
mailto:mgr at mgrcorp.com