92 Camaro ECM

Mike Pilkenton mpilkent at ptw.com
Wed Jan 27 05:01:33 GMT 1999

Could someone please help educate me on the 92 Camaro 3.1L V6 ECM program.
I am new to the programming scene and don't really understand the ECM
programs but I do do have a strong EE background.  What I would like to
learn is how to reprogram or program my own EEPROMs for this application.  I
remeber a message some time ago of someone offering this service to list
members??

    Can anybody give me a simple basic conversion of the ECM program so that
I might learn how these programs work.  Has anybody decoded the 92 Camaro
3.1L V6 program?  Sorry for all the questions but I have to start somewhere.

Mike