Cubic Dollars

DC Smith dcsmith at gnttype.org
Wed Jan 27 16:01:23 GMT 1999

Raymond C Drouillard wrote:

> Greg,
>
> That is very interesting.  Where can I get documentation on that fact?  I
> am always interested in what the constitution REALLY says, rather than
> some of the more <ahem> interesting interpretations that I have seen.

 Actually, Ray..
 If you are looking for someone to give you an interpretation of what
the united States Constitution says, you only need to look in the
mirror. (it's on the net)  Read it and believe it. The united States
Constitution wasn't written by a bunch of lawyers (and liars, apologies
to any liars). The way you read it, is the way the framing fathers meant
it to be.
 The people trying to interpret it in any other manner than it reads,
are trying to manipulate it to suit their needs.

> The next time I am called to jury duty, I would like to have in my hands
> documentation that I have the right to judge the law as well as the
> defendant.  That would keep me from being forced to convict someone of a
> crime that shouldn't exist.

 You can do a search on the net for the FIJA or the Fully Informed Jury
Association. The FIJA is pretty much labeled as a bunch of nuts. That is
how the power mongers like to make people ignore the truth, by passing
them off as a bunch of nuts. You won't see the truth on the 6 o'clock
news, for sure.

 If you bring the subject of jury nullification (or anything close),
when you are called to jury duty, you WILL be dismissed.
 I don't know (or care) about what anyone else thinks on the subject,
but our judicial system (among others) is WAY off base from the
intentions that were put forth in the Constitution. IMO

Uh.. EFI list.. um, sorry.. I just put together a Sable 4 door and a
station wagon (bad motors.. yeah, I know, she's spoiled), for my wife..
Both have a EFI V-6. (really NICE cars!) :) She doesn't try to snatch my
Buick as much anymore. BTW, I think I have the Peugeot sold! (It has
some Bosch system)

Dan Smith        AOSEE / CET           GSCA# 1459     12.13 at 112
St.Charles, Missouri  uSA
mailto:dcsmith at gnttype.org
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral