Honda ident. request

steve ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Wed Jan 27 21:09:33 GMT 1999

I think netscape ate my previous reply.  What an unadulterated piece of
trash it is.  Maybe it'll get better when AOL owns it (ha ha ha).

Anyway, questions about part numbers and the like are great for the
archive search engine.  Also you can check in the parts section of the
WWW page (although this sensor is not listed...)  Here's the answer:

Honda part number 395986 from 1993 Honda Civic VX
* This is a UEGO exhaust sensor:
* Cost $130ish
* Has same wires and colors as the NTK $600 sensor..
* Same compensating resistance in the plug too...
* The UEGO body markings are the same as the one from
  Horiba ($900+) MEXA analyzer ..

* Honda wiring diags from Civic VX show same ckt. annotations
  as the NTK fax I received ..

  For heater:     orange  Vh+
                  yellow  Vh-

  For Sensor:     red     Vs+