Non list-chasing ghosts.

FHPREMACH at aol.com FHPREMACH at aol.com
Thu Jan 28 06:12:06 GMT 1999

In a message dated 1/27/99 11:41:17 AM Pacific Standard Time, bearbvd at sni.net
writes:

<< >(The Javelin in question was the same one that had a solid rear axle with
 >>about 1-1/2 degrees of negative camber on each rear wheel. This was done by
 >>means of (I think) a curved spline on the outer end of a full floating axle
 >>shaft. Pretty cute stuff. No wonder the class got sorta expensive to
 >>
 >>Regards, Greg >>

There was an article a few years ago about using a set of splines cut on a
curve and mated to a floating hub set at an angle. Could allow for both toe
and camber adjustments. It was in one of the circle track magazines. Sounded
like it could have possibilities with a Mumford link for roll control.
Fred