Thermodynamics anybody???

Van Setten, Tim (AZ75) Tim.Van.Setten at CAS.honeywell.com
Thu Jan 28 14:47:25 GMT 1999

	We've been playing around with intercoolers and I stole mine out of
a Saab, but my engine is smaller than yours.  We got some good equaitions
from Spearco.  Check them out, but they want way too much money.  I perfer
to build my own...Tim.  http://www.spearcointercoolers.com/